Thanks for visiting
Medical Cleaning Limited follow responsible cleaning procedures that are developed to provide your staff with a clean, safe and hygienic office environment in which to work. Our value is to enable patients visiting your health centre to feel cared for in a clean and tidy environment. We Train our staff and help them to focus on the benefits that their service provides for the end users. We hope to promote improved health care for all whom we serve and all our processes are based on recommendations and requirements of the Care Quality Commission and the NHS.
We are proud of our motto “Cleaner Surgeries for Better Health Care”
We promote this in all our staff because we are sure that cleanliness is akin with … Healthiness!
We hope to work with you very soon and urge you to contact us for a Free quotation with no obligations attached.
Why Choose us?
It could be a daunting task to choose the right company compatible with your needs. Here are some reasons why you should ask us for a quote:
- CQC/NHS Compliant: We have been maintaining Medical Centres for over 20 years. This experience has now brought us to the core reason for our services: To maintain a clean hygienic environment for each one of your Patients
- Tailor made for your Business: We tailor our services to suit the needs of each individual surgery. When you receive a quote from us, it is simple and transparent. If something is not included, you know right from the start.
- Fully Covered: We provide proof of insurance. You will not be liable should an Operative become hurt while cleaning. Our insurance covers up to 1 million pounds in damages.
- Easy Contract: Our contracts are simple and easy to understand. Terms of termination is one month’s notice. You are not hooked into our services. Never being vague, our Contract includes a cleaning schedule so you see what services you actually receive
- References available: Upon your request, we can provide references from our client base so that you can discuss how they find our services
- Trained Operatives: Our Hygiene Operatives are internally trained to NHS standards. They know about cross contamination prevention and the handling of the products used in cleaning and accessing COSHH information in the event of incidents
Please call us today for and additional information and in order to receive a Free Non Engagement Quote
Telephone: 0789 620 7639
(Terry Daniels, Director of Operations)